150 Amp Digital Volt Watt Meter Solar Caravan 4x4 Camping 12V Ammeter Voltmeter
These meters are easily plugged in, in-line, to measure:
- Amp Hours (Ah) - Total charge Ah delivered from source to load
- Amp Peak (Ap) - Highest amp value delivered (typically startup cycle for inverters, compressors, fridges etc)
- Amp (A) - Amps being delivered at that point in time
- Voltage - Source voltage, and minimum Source voltage. Good for measuring voltage at lowest point of charge (eg. minimum overnight voltage of car fridge battery)
- Power (Watts) - Peak watts, Watts being delivered at that point in time
- Brand New High Quality!
- Including 2 Anderson plugs, ideal for the 4x4 and camping enthusiast.
- A popular configuration is to use Anderson plug to Aligator clip adaptors, giving you the best of both worlds.
- 1 Year Warranty
- +/- 5% difficiency allowance
- Operates from 6.8v to 60v
- Can measure down to 0v with optional auxiliary (great for stress-testing batteries)
- Measures 0 to 150A with a resolution of 0.01A (50 Amp connectors for continuous - up to 150A for short peak bursts only)
- Measures 0 to 60V with a resolution of 0.01V
- Measures 0 to 6554W with a resolution of 0.01W
- Measures 0 to 65Ah with a resolution of 0.001Ah
- Blue back-lit LCD display
- 1 x LCD Watt Meter
- 1 x User Manual
- 2 x Anderson Plugs